- Dust is a playable Character in Battle Run.
- He appears to be small child with blue eyes and brown ruffled hair.
- He sports a rather direct, offensive playstyle that is based off of killing people to push ahead.
- He is the character that the player starts with.
- He supports the abilities Throwing Axe, Homing Rocket, Chainsaw, Landmine, Hoverboard, and Drill.
- Dust is most likely Macie's brother.
Dust, like mentioned earlier, supports direct killing with Throwing Axe and Landmine. All of his offensive moves are direct and kill. He often forces his way through the crowd, and then holds the lead with his pet and Hoverboard.
Use in Competitive Play
Despite his role as the starter character, he is often seen in the Big Boss League due to his direct crowd clear and ability to hold a consistent lead.
Most big bosses use dust because they like his hoverboard, they want to prove they can beat others with just the basic and also use him because of his consistent lead.